Então é assim. Há pessoas que ficarão pra sempre, pra sempre. E é saber que continuará ali, com um lugarzinho especial no meu coração, que me faz ficar forte, sorrir e ir em frente.
É que às vezes a gente cansa de dizer e ouvir “eu não sei.” Mesmo que não se saiba.
Don't Know Why
Norah Jones
Composição: Jesse Harris
I waited 'til I saw the sun
I don't know why I didn't come
I left you by the house of fun
I don't know why I didn't come
When I saw the break of the day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand
My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
ForeverOut across the endless sea
I would die in ecstasy
But I'll be a bag of bones
Driving down the road alone
My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
ForeverSomething has to make you run
I don't know why
I didn't comeI feel as empty as a drum
I don't know why I didn't come
No comments:
Post a Comment